Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tee-riffic: Weekend Gift

Thank you to every single person that sent my Mom and Grandma prayers after reading my last blog post. It was touching to hear from so many of you. I really appreciate every kind word and thought sent.

Entering this weekend, I had some private time scheduled. My husband was going to be busy with long days of shooting a BBoy event on both days so I let myself really take in that privacy.. I slept in, did research, ate what I wanted, took time to create, spoke to my Mom on the phone and my amazing friend Min. I did some "work" too, it's in quotes because really, it was a joy. I got to record a promo for a DJ gig I have coming up.  I also found some new inspiration.

It has been really nice to take it easy like this. Sometimes all the answers are in the stillness, the doing nothing. Isn't life funny that way??  Cheers to the quiet moments, hope you had a weekend gift too. xo


No comments: