Monday, January 10, 2011

on the MOVE...

After almost a year in the process I am so happy to report that I've sold my condo and moved! It is so awesome.  In this market it was a process to sell property and since it was my first time ever owning something, I didn't like having to wait for all of that to settle before I could move. Alas, it has been done!

I really had a great realtor and really, I couldn't have done it without him... I recommend him highly to anyone interested in buying or selling a home especially homes in the San Fernando Valley:

Clark Hill 
Century 21 All Moves 

Now I've gone from living in the Valley to living by the Ocean and it is so amazing... even though I'm an L.A. Native there's still so much new!! New sights, sounds,



commutes, experiences, inspiration, people.


I'm having the time of my life completely reenergized, grateful, and focused. The other day I was marveling at how all of my errands were accomplished in an area I had previously only gone for fun. It's so incredible to be living where in the past, I've only come to play.

Big things are happening for me this year. It is my vision we all make big moves this year. Cheers to that.

and cheers to all of you....


No comments: