Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Friiiiiiday!!

Yeah HOO! It's Friday night. It's been raining all day and should continue until tomorrow.


This excites me as I have just ordered pizza and am planning on relaxing with a book or good movie. Who knows? I just may venture off and take a bath. Either way, you see the picture I'm paintin' here. *winks

If you read my last posts, you can get a vibe at the excitement and life questions / philosophies I'm tackling. Which by the way, anybody out there reading the book?

I digress...

Anyway, I've been on FIRE taking in all kinds of new information relating to finances and I'm implementing the things that make sense in my financial picture. There has been so much happening lately, I've been going non stop!

We all work so hard towards our goals.. I have friends starting new jobs, new businesses, new relationships, I am sure you are investing a lot of time and energy on something right now. If you too are looking for a quick, inexpensive break, I hear you! Let's take a stand and give back to ourselves at some point if not all weekend. Who's with me?!?! *smiles

If there are some things you like to do to let go of tension and relax, please share. Here's some of what I do:

Surround myself with nature and listen to uplifting music.
Sleep in.
Take a drive.
Enjoy a long hot bath.

Speaking of which, I'm off to do one of those now.. love and snuggles. Tee

No comments: