Sunday, February 20, 2011

What an awesome weekend!

These last two days I have been concentrating on slowing down my pace a bit. Resting more, not going through so many things each day (like I usually do) and I tell you it's been great! I have had a wonderful, inexpensive, glorious two days filled with nature, learning, and fun. If you read my last blog praising the rain and kicking things off, I hope you'll like this journey even more. Here we go!!

Day 1) I sleep for an unexpected glorious 10 hours. My norm these days has been 6 hours a night. I also read, watched my favorite show Grey's Anatomy and I took a glorious bath with the most soothing inexpensive bath salts ever!

Today, was a whole other adventure on it's own. If you follow me on Twitter, you know what I'm talking about but for the length sake of this blog, we shall carry on. ;)

After gray skies, brisk winds, and a continuous downpour, imagine my delight at seeing this..


A few more paces and



This whole time our feet haven't touched dirt yet, can you imagine? How lucky are we to be so engulfed in wilderness and the beauty of nature and still be on pavement.


What's behind is nice....


But what's ahead...


Gratitude for this day, for this moment, for this view. Grateful for this knowledge, it's application, and YOU!



To recharged batteries and amazing views.

No comments: