Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Feeling The Love

80's hits pump through my iPhone / Hi Fi system, filled with love as I sit at my home office desk. I just shared something BIG on facebook & it feels so good. I'm married!!!


I am so blessed to have a wonderful man in my life and it feels great to share it with all of you.

As a female in the Entertainment Industry, I've wondered about how much I should share... To be completely honest, I've worried. But the more I grow I realize that the beauty is in the fullest truth. I have heard that the best marketing attracts what you want and repels what you don't want. This statement has been profound for me. As I have applied this philosophy to my business and my life any doubts I may have had have melted away.

Life is too short. Let's celebrate every minute, every victory, every person that shows us love, every circumstance that allows us to be our highest self. I am so grateful to have quite a few of these things, and if I may be completely honest, one of the greatest has been my husband Tony.


So if I may take a minute, Tony I love you. Thank you for being my best friend and soul mate. Thank you for being my partner every minute. I am honored to be your wife and I look forward to making you proud the rest of our lives.

Cheers to love, life, and being our fullest selves. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Wishing you and the hubby many blessings. While every relationship has it's ups and downs, it's so awesome to have a great person in your corner! I'm a newbie wed myself, 1 yrs and counting!

Kristin
@Mskrisr

Teemaree said...

Awww! Thank you for the love and blessings, I wish all the best to you and your hubby. Your comment and subscription is so appreciated! Have a blessed day. :)