Monday, February 27, 2012

The stuff that Dreams are made of...

Ah to dream. We all have things we wish for. Things we would like to see come to pass in our lives. No matter how blessed we may or may not seem, there is always something we would like. Something we are working towards. I think that this is the joy and gift of life. Here in lies the magic. The thing that makes us so different from animals. After all as human beings, we are God like here on earth. Creating and manifesting. Dreaming things up and making them so.

I have been at work at some things for quite some time now. Things in my Acting career and things in my personal life. Tonight, I sit here in a time where patience is required and I am focusing on being a beacon of faith not because anyone needs to see it but because I am in a place where the answers I want are not being delivered instantaneously.

I am on avail for a commercial and I really would love to be able to share news that it turned into a booking. Lately, I have been blessed in that my audition numbers have been high and I have also had quite a bit of callbacks. It would be great to feel the win of a booking. Not only do I love reporting to set but the financial gain is always welcome too.

Personally, I am waiting on some news regarding finances. I am hoping for a couple of wins that would equal savings. I am determined to live my life financially free and in doing so, I have had to make some tough decisions along the way. Currently, I am poised to pay off one of two of the last remaining debts I have and am hoping for a slight break on the total amount. There is also a repair on one of our cars that is necessary. It could prove to be quite costly but I am looking to find out it will be less than we imagined.

These things may be mundane, even trivial. However, I remember a time when these types of things rocked me. They would cause me constant anxiety or stress. I am still not above it all. If I do not sit in my faith and use my common sense when applicable, I could still find myself getting worried. I think these are things we all go through. And since I usually speak only of the wins or the "positives," I wanted to share this moment with you because I think it's important to remember that we are all the same. Cheers to all of us realizing our dreams. however BIG or small they may be.


*** 3/1/12
I realize how worried even though it was calmer than past times I still was about these events. This update is to let you know that I didn't get the commercial after all and the car repairs turned out to be more than we thought initially. It isn't good, it isn't bad, it just is. I've had quite a few revelations in the interim. That's what my next post "Silence" is about.

Peace.....

No comments: