Tuesday, July 3, 2012

30 Days to Greatness, #16

Could you change your life by creating a healthy habit in 30 days? That's my mission and I am on day 16. Today, was really cool because I did something totally different. With no food in the house and having slept late, I wanted to get a jump on my day so upon arising and having a glass of water, I dove right in and worked out! Here are today's stats.

Workout:
P90X Cardio X as dictated by their lean plan. 

Nutrition:
Brunch post workout - Egg, cheese, and zucchini shreds with 2 cups of coffee.
Lunch - Subway 6 inch Veggie Delight with Avocado on Whole Wheat no cheese, bag of Lays Salt and Vinegar chips, water to drink.  This was my first time trying this sandwich and I really loved it. It was refreshing and healthy. Thumbs up!
Dinner - TBD :)

I am owed a reward of a new workout outfit which I will get since I did not like the options at Target. I am happy to say I had bought a scale though so now I will be able to factor in those numbers as well. I am now 115 lbs which is 3 pounds lighter than when I started two weeks ago.  I am trying to keep things short and sweet. My hope is that any readers will stay, go through the content, and be inspired!! So with that, I'm off!! 

Big hugs.....

No comments: