Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mother Nature, you rock my socks!

Hello lovies, how are you? What's been going on? Things here have been amazing. Really amazing. This weekend in Los Angeles California, I experienced sun, clouds, rain, rainbows, and snow! It was magnificent.





I love nature! I love the elements and watching them do their thing. It really brings me a lot of joy and peace. I also love technology. All the photos you see here were taken with my iPhone 3GS (so excited for the white iPhone 4 to be released) I think my fellow techies would also appreciate that these pics were not edited or modified at all either! Love, love, love, being out and being able to capture all this beauty and share it with you.

I hope you had a great weekend too and are having a fabulous week! You are always with me, even if we're miles away.....


No comments: