Tuesday, May 31, 2011

29 Gifts in 29 Days

My darling friends, I have been up to something and I'm afraid to say I have kept it from you. My intention originally was to complete before sharing as it is important to me to always speak from experience but this is so unbelievable that I just cannot delay telling you about this any further.

On May 24, 2011 I read a book that has already changed my life. This book I came across by happenstance, hubby had invited me to a closing Borders and I went along not intending to buy because as much as I love to read I currently have approx 4 new books in the cue waiting for me. Then, I saw it and just like love at first sight I was not only attracted, I was committed. I not only bought the book, I was compelled to read it immediately and in a day I had consumed all of it. The very next day, on May 25th, I put those words into action and have been doing it ever since.

Today is my 7th day in this challenge. I have been blogging my experiences each day. On Friday, I will be posting those experiences here so that my personal blog will be up to date and you can follow along without having to worry about going to another site unless of course you want to. I am experiencing a magic and beauty that is life changing. A series of blessings that are undeniable. I am so humbled and I feel a sense of deep gratitude at the opportunity to let you in on this. If you have been reading my blog, you know how seriously I take the uplifting of myself and others. I have love for you and wish you all of the greatness I wish for myself.

With that said, let me introduce this amazing book to you 29 Gifts: How a Month of Giving Can Change Your Life


May we all realize the gift we are to each other, the gifts we have to give, and the gifts we are destined to receive.  With love, Tee


No comments: