Tuesday, June 14, 2011

29 Gifts, Day 21

Hi friends, here is my shortest post yet. Thanks for reading, xo


29 Gifts, Day 21June 14, 2011 at 8:31pm


Hi y'all! :D


Today my gives were simple so this shall be my shortest post yet. Here's what I gave:


I allowed every driver & pedestrian a path in front of me. People needing to turn, get in the lane, etc.. I had 2 bad cut offs one which gave me a moment of anger but I kept the give in mind and that agitation was immediately released. 

I set up Carriage Hope (the charity I now work with regularly) with credit card processing. They have a thrift shop and were cash only before. Hopefully this improves their monetary intake.
At a callback audition I immediately gave some girls a rubber band to tie back their hair. Even though my hair is short I sometimes wear the black ouchless bands like bracelets so when they found themselves in the dilemma I immediately just handed some bands over. 
Lastly, I sent out some thank you cards to casting directors. I am really grateful for these two commercials I just booked and I wanted to let them know how much I appreciate it. 

Anyway, that's my day!! Love and light to all of you, I gotta run cause I'm super hungry. I'm off to make some eggs and veggies! Goodnight. 

No comments: