Wednesday, June 22, 2011

29 Gifts in 29 Days. Day 29. It's a Wrap.

If you have been following along with me, I thank you, but most of all I pray something inside of you ignited. Opening my journey was always about you & the chance that you'd be inspired to join and discover the magic that I now know. Regardless of what you choose, there is no right or wrong. You are magnificent just the way you are & I'm grateful for you just the same. If you have been touched by this, the FREE community is at www.29gifts.org you can join this challenge, blog, & interact with the community there. To buy the book that started this movement, click here.

I would be lying if I said I'm done with this. I cannot stop now. I am forever changed. Now though it's outside of a challenge. It's a way of life I am proud to choose.

Wishing you all of the absolute best. Always. And now, here's my " last day."

29 Gifts, Day 29....June 22, 2011 at 11:39pm

I am in the middle of a huge receive. Seattle, Washington. Here to shoot a national commercial. 1 of 2 I just booked within the last couple weeks. Just got in from dinner. Beautiful hotel room. Delicious seafood meal with fellow actors all flown out for this same purpose, one of which I hope to know the rest of my life. I feel full, blessed to the utmost, connected. As I write, my eyes swell with tears, I don't want it to be over. Also because I know it never will.

This challenge, this message, all of YOU have changed my life forevermore. I can't say thank you. I cannot gift you to equal what you have given me. There is a purity and fulfillment. A peace, a knowing I have never come across before. I used to wish for the ability to hug God when I died. Now, I am grateful for I hug God everyday.

Today I gave smiles, laughter, gratitude, prayer. I gave happiness and my full attention. I gave a small monetary token to a man on the street along with the cab fare for four of us back from dinner to our hotel. Most of all I gave my heart. To you. To 29 Gifts. Today, tomorrow, forever. Whether we are giving or receiving we are a part of the divinity that is life and connection. The divinity that is we. A beautiful collective, a collage of miracles. You are all beautiful and I'm so grateful to be blessed by your presence. With love forever. Tee....

"Blessed are we engaged in this, these 29 days, where we give gifts."

Thank you so much. <3<3<3 Goodnight

No comments: