Tuesday, July 5, 2011

29 Gifts, What Can I Say? I'm a Giver

It all started when I stumbled across a book, "29 Gifts In 29 Days, How a Month of Giving Can Change Your Life" by Cami Walker. I was just cruising the bookstore. I didn't plan on buying anything because although I love to read, I had new books in the cue, waiting for me. None of that mattered though. I picked it up, bought it, took it home, and read it in a day. I started the 29 day challenge, the very next day. The rest is her-story. :)

For those of you that read through my 29 day challenge thank you. I really appreciated having you come along with me. It has changed my life. I shared it with you in the hopes you would be turned on by this movement and add some goodness to your life too. If any of you were, please share. Publicly or privately, I'd love to hear how things are going for you. You can reach me here via a comment, or at www.29gifts.orglook me up!

I am now on the 6th day of my 2nd round. I started again after an 8 day "break." Break is in quotes because giving is now a regular part of my life, I only broke from blogging about it. ;) I plan on sharing a lot of goodness with all of you so you can expect to hear about this again although it may not be as regular as when I was doing my first round. Because I have been blogging more, I have also been reading more blogs and some people are so self defeating with their stuff. I am not that person. I am not ashamed or weirded out by saying something is great! As a matter of fact, I consciously choose things I can say that about. So cheers! Cheers to the good life, to love, prosperity, wonder, joy, amazement, blessings, passion, excitement, confidence, giving, receiving, and ALL that jazz.


Love to you! 


xo

No comments: