Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tee-riffic: Feeling Like a Raving Bitch.

I'm having the worst monthly visit EVER... I feel terrible. All crampy and crabby and cranky. I just want to retreat to a cave or maybe go to sleep or mayyyybe continue my work from a cave via candlelight. Far away from other human beings that expect me to be normal when my body is acting like the biggest brat. Or wuss. "For heaven's sake woman!! You know the drill can't you just buck up?!? It's not like we haven't been through this before." My mind yelling at me doesn't drown out my body's laughing. I really think it's teasing me. Damn you I think, why can't you just go away and never come back!!! Then I quickly realize that if that were the case I'd either be pregnant or in menopause.


I don't think so.

So what's a gal to do?? Aside from over the counter help, I've apologized a lot. Namely to my husband. Poor chap. I've reached out to friends and family. I've counted my blessings. I've broken out my heating pad. Geez, I sound like a geezer. Ah well, I guess I have another apology to make. To you. 

I'm sorry. 

Perhaps this blog isn't so Tee-riffic after all. No chipper zip pity do dah. Just me, my feelings, and a mundane moment in time. Or maybe this is the most Tee-riffic because it shows that you needn't be super human to be on top. You can just choose to be. And I do. Monthly visitor be damned. 

No comments: