Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pre New Years Eve...... 2011

Ah, the last day of 2011. People preparing for their plans, maybe last minute shopping for the perfect outfit. There are those maybe already starting the festivities, rounding friends up and making sure everything is coordinated. Then there's me and Tony. We did not make plans for New Year's Eve. There are a few things we could do, yet the indecision has paralyzed us. So now, the pressure sets in.

Why is there so much pressure surrounding this night? Will what we choose to do really call forth more or less magic than what is already meant for us? I feel like having a private New Year's Eve. Something in my heart is telling me that is the way to go and yet, it feels abnormal to choose that.

No matter what happens tonight, I know for a fact that 2012 is going to be an amazing year. Part of what I'm going through now is in preparation for that. I have laid some great groundwork for this moment (spiritually and financially) so spending hundreds of dollars to drink the night away with strangers just doesn't seem to fit right now. I know there are bigger and more important things. My heart goes out to anyone missing a loved one or anyone having health issues unable to "go through" deciding how to spend their New Year's Eve.

I still am not sure what I'm going to do tonight but I do know that if I don't stop typing and get on it, well the clock will just keep ticking :)  so I guess I'll do what I've always done and just get out there, trust my instinct, and let the magic find me. After all, there's no such thing as a wrong choice when following your heart. Right???

May you and yours be surrounded by love and your magic tonight and always. Fun time wishes! xo



No comments: