Tuesday, July 10, 2012

30 Days to Greatness, 22 and 23

So yesterday (Monday) I used as my rest day due to a Model job I was booked on. Normally my rest day is on Sunday... For more on this

Today, I got my workout on with the A.C. blasting which I didn't really care for because I actually like to feel myself breaking a sweat. Additionally, feeling cold air blasting my way was distracting. So it wasn't my most centered, focused workout but I did it and for that I felt good. So here are the stats:

Day 22 Nutrition:
Breakfast on the go at Subway. I had the bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich* toasted on an english muffin. I added bell peppers, onions, tomato, spinach, and mustard. I also opted to double my egg. I had one regular and one egg white. 1 cup Coffee.
Lunch was provided on set. I made it as healthy as possible by choosing the chicken, tomato, cucumber, feta sandwich and having 1/2 open faced and 1/2 without any bread at all. Fruit on side.
Drive home snack - A Tall Vanilla Creme Frappucino* from Starbucks. I cut calories but opting for Nonfat Milk and found it even more refreshing!
Dinner - Once home I was hungry!! It kind of became a free for all. Maybe it was because the day was 16 hours+ with activity. maybe because I was tired. Either way, bowl of Golden Flaxseed cereal, fresh juice made of carrot apple and lemon, and a couscous chicken tomato dish leftover of my husbands.
Water all day.
*Defaulted Nutritional Information does not reflect true numbers with my modifications calculated. For that information, please enter the information outlined after visiting the item via the link.

Day 23 Workout:
P90X Cardio as per their lean plan.

Day 23 Nutrition:
Breakfast pre workout - Egg, cheese, tomato, and zucchini shreds with 2 cups of coffee.
Lunch post workout - Egg scramble with portobello mushroom, tomato, onion, spinach and baked red potato and onion on the side. 1 cracked wheat sourdough toast and water.
Snack - Greek yogurt with banana, almonds, ground flaxseed, and honey.
Dinner - I don't know yet. ;)

Tip:
1. When working out, be focused on the workout and the muscles you're working. No reading, sitting down, watching T.V, texting, or talking on the phone. If you are proud like me and wanna capture pictures do so before or after your workout. Your fitness date is special, treat it as such.

Wishing you the best of life, health, and love. All ways.....

No comments: