Wednesday, July 11, 2012

30 Days to Greatness, Day 24

As I type this, I am hungry. I'll probably make a fresh juice once I am done. Today went grrreat! I am happy to report that my husband is getting motivated by watching my journey and has started working out every other day and is also watching his calorie intake. Yay! It's nice to see him work on his personal fitness and health goals. How about you? 

Today's workout:
Arms and Shoulders with Ab Ripper X from P90X's lean plan.

Today's Nutrition:
Breakfast - Steel cut oats with ground flaxseeds, blueberries, strawberries, and almonds. 3 cups of coffee.
Lunch post workout - Salad with romaine lettuce, spinach, tomato, onion, portobello mushrooms, and black beans. Cracked wheat sourdough toast with hummus, and low sodium V8 to drink. 
Dinner - Whole wheat fettucine with portobello mushroom, onion, tomato, and tomato sauce with a salad of romaine lettuce, spinach, carrots, and tomato. 
Snack - McDonald's vanilla cone. 
Water all day. 

Energy today was great. Workout was good. If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to address them, I'd also love to hear about your fitness and nutrition thoughts. Sharing is caring, see you tomorrow.


No comments: