Friday, July 13, 2012

30 Days to Greatness #26

Today I didn't eat good and I just finished my workout at 11:35pm making it my latest workout ever! I am really happy and proud of showing up and I am not beating myself up over the food although I am aware I did not make the healthiest choices. Here's the stats:

Today's Workout:
P90X Legs & Back with Ab Ripper X

Today's Nutrition: 
Breakfast - Steel cut oats with ground flaxseeds, almonds, strawberries, and blueberries. 2 cups of coffee.
Lunch - Patty melt with french fries. Water to drink.
Dinner - Thai food Mee Krob, Noodles with chicken and shrimp, and a vegetable medley consisting of bok choy, broccoli, asparagus, and snow peas. Water to drink.
Water all day.

Workout Tip:
Gyms are great, but an awesome DVD / workout series that motivates you is where it's at. I LOVE that I can workout at home at any time and I can pause my trainer if I need to get more water, go to the bathroom. I LOVE that I save on gas, gym membership fees, and time! It's great that I can show up and do my best every time without having to think of anything else. All I have to do is what they instruct on the video. If you are thinking of giving it a try, DO IT.

I can't wait to hit the shower. this quick post is sent to you with lots of love. See you tomorrow! <3

No comments: