Thursday, July 12, 2012

30 Days to Greatness, Day 25.

Wow, I can't believe it is my 25th day already. Yet, when I think of how much stronger I am, I can. Today was phenomenal. It was a truly transcending workout in both mind and body. I feel really good. I also had a great day overall. had an audition and a great lunch with my hubby at one of our favorite spots. I have also enjoyed the weather in L.A. today because it seems Chicagoan. It has been overcast and humid. Hot but not boiling. There were even some drizzle drops this afternoon... anyway, back to it! Here are today's stats.

Today's Workout:
P90X Yoga as dictated by their lean plan.
This was the best P90 Yoga practice yet! I went way past my previous boundaries. I was able to hold more, longer, and stretch farther. I was sweating like crazy and felt like a million bucks coming out of it. It was GREAT!

Today's Nutrition:
Breakfast pre workout - Steel cut oats with ground flaxseeds, blueberries, strawberries, and almonds. 3 cups of coffee.
Lunch post workout - 2 slices of margarita pizza (tomato sauce, cheese, and basil) 1 glass of pinot noir, 1/2 a baby greens salad.
Dinner - Peanut butter and jelly sandwich on a toasted English muffin.
Water all day.

Tomorrow I have an audition at 11:45 am. Due to this, I have my alarm set to 6:45 to give me time to workout, eat breakfast, get ready, etc. before I head out. I would much rather get my workout in before noon. Today I also signed up to the Beachbody community. I am not sure how active I will be on there since I blog post each day here but it is nice knowing I will have a place to mingle with others taking this on. I am also wondering about adding more components of the meal P90X meal plan. If I do, I'll let you know.

If you are thinking of taking on your own fitness challenge, DO IT! You are so worth it. <3

No comments: