Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 27 of 30 Days to Greatness

Today has been a great day overall. I must admit I am quite tired and sore. But I have been enjoying major breakthroughs and for that I am grateful. Today I went to spend time at my Grandma's house and got up and ready to go quite early. Since I had gone to bed after 2 am last night and had a vigorous workout late, I was sore and desiring sleep in the moring. In order to be my word to both my family and myself, I decided to do my workout when I returned from family time. While with family, I ate well, made good choices and stuck to what was best for me. I was really happy about that because as much as we love our families, sometimes they do not know what's best. Especially in the food department. I think we can all relate to that a bit no? Anyway, here's today's stats....

Today's Workout:
P90X Kenpo as per their lean plan

Today's Nutrition:
Breakfast - Cream of Wheat with ground flaxseeds, almonds, honey, and cinnamon. 2 cups of coffee.
Lunch - Rotisserie chicken, potato salad, veggie salad with mushrooms, tomato, cabbage, carrots, iceburg lettuce, spinach, and romaine, no dressing. Water to drink.
Dinner post workout - Hot dog at movies with catsup and mustard, 1 cup unbuttered popcorn, and water to drink.
Water all day.

Tip: 
What ever you think is possible is what will be possible for you. That's in fitness, nutrition, or life in general. Instead of saying I can't, how about asking how can I?

Cheering on the greatness in us all. Blog soon....

No comments: