Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Shooting a Wendy's Commercial

Recently I was blessed with the opportunity to shoot a Wendy's Commercial. It was great to be on location for a night shoot with fun actors and a great crew. Things ran smoothly, it was a good time and the food on set was delicious! There were a couple of things that stood out for me on this shoot. One, was that I had gotten to speak quite extensively with the director and two, this was also my first food commercial experience so what goes into that was exciting and new for me. Sadly, I was unable to obtain a copy of the commercial but I do have a few photos of the experience to share. Hope you like them.

At the fitting before the shoot date.
Set shot.
Last photo #1 before wrap.
Last photo #2 before wrap of the commercial shoot. I really loved the hair and wardrobe I was given. 

I LOVE BEING ON SET!! Gratefully yours...... Tee

No comments: