Thursday, June 21, 2012

30 Days to Greatness, # 4

"The difference between the impossible and possible, lies in a person's determination." 
- Tommy Lasorda



Today has been great! I chose 2 P90X workouts from their lean plan. Arms & Shoulders along with the Ab Ripper X.


I was able to complete both although I did quite a few modifications during the ab workout. Some positions hurt my hip bones and lower back bone. I tried layering my yoga mats on my floor but that doesn't help (my floor is Bamboo.) The pain was so intense during the ab workout, I almost wanted to cry at points. Still, I did it and felt very happy and accomplished at completing both workouts. On a whole, I feel quite energetic today.

Nutrition so far:
Breakfast pre workout - Spinach, onion, tomato scramble, with 1 piece of buttered whole wheat toast. 3 cups of coffee.
Lunch post workout - Open faced tuna sandwich with celery, greek salad (cucumber, tomato, feta, and olive oil) on side
Water all day. I am at 9 glasses so far and it is 4:35 pm.

If you are interested in making a life change and creating a habit, it takes 30 days. So get yourself a calendar, write out your plan, and START. You can do it.

No comments: