Friday, June 22, 2012

30 Days to Greatness, Day 5

Today was mighty special to me. I woke up to my monthly visitor. Boooo! Usually, this would put a pause on any kind of working out. It sure has in the past. But today, there was no way I was going to let it or anything else get me down and keep me away from my fit time. Things are changing, in DEED.

I went the P90X Lean route once more. Today called for an hour and a half of Yoga:



I personally love yoga and was grateful to be doing it. Even though P90X Yoga is more intense than other yoga I have done in the past, I still enjoyed it very much. Each daily workout seems to be helping my sore muscles. It's like they get warm and I feel good. I also noticed how much stronger I am already getting. Not only in my mind but physically as well. There were tough moments in today's workout but I was able to complete and once I did I again felt emotional in that really good, accomplished, winning way. 

Before during and after my workout I had plenty of this:


After my workout I enjoyed this:


As for today's food intake:

Breakfast pre workout - Steel cut oats with strawberries, blueberries, almonds, ground flax seeds. 3 cups of coffee.
Post workout - Fresh carrot apple lemon juice.
Lunch - Open faced ham sandwich with tomato, avocado, spinach, and onion. Greek salad on the side (cucumber, tomato, feta, and olive oil.) V8 to drink
Dinner consisted of a hot dog with ketchup and mustard, 1/2 cup popcorn no butter, and some yogurt covered pretzels. I also had some of my hubby's Sprite. We went to the movies and saw Snow White  and the Huntsman so I splurged a little. I do not drink soda so when I say a little it was probably about 4 oz.

Tomorrow is my last day for the week since I've given myself permission to have Sundays off. I don't know if I will take it off though. I'm really enjoying this feeling. I may just do something outdoors. Well see. Remember friends:

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." 
- Henry  Ford

No comments: